Welcome to the Chicago Partners PwC Fact Finder!
What is the Fact Finder?
The Fact Finder is a tool we use to collect all the relevant information necessary to perform our duties to clients as a trusted financial advisor.
How We Use This Information
The information you submit through the Fact Finder is secure and confidential. We only use this information in the following ways:
- To create investment accounts, trusts, college savings plans, and other custodian-related accounts
- To build a record of your beneficiaries, contingent beneficiaries, and a trusted contact
- To contact and coordinate with your outside professionals, like an attorney or CPA
- To develop your baseline risk profile/investor profile
How long will it take me to complete the Fact Finder?
The Fact Finder takes between 5-10 minutes to complete.
What if I want to change an answer later?
You can change an answer on the Fact Finder at any time by contacting your advisor.
What will I need to complete the Fact Finder?
The Fact Finder asks for basic information you are likely very familiar with (your information, contact information for various parties).
The only information you may need to find may be:
- A trusted contact's email address and phone number
- (Optional) Your outside professionals' email address and phone number
You can provide any additional information later on during a quarterly review or advisor call.