The Chicago Partners Internship Program
Kick-start your career in the financial services industry with an internship at Chicago Partners
About the Chicago Partners Internship Program
The Chicago Partners Internship Program is a year-round internship focused on giving college students interested in financial services a real-world experience of being an entry-level financial advisor.
Ideal candidates do not need a background in finance or economics, although any prior business, finance, or related experience will help during the course of the internship.
- Assist senior advisors with research, analysis, and client service
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks and data management
- Learn and understand the company's investment and wealth management philosophies
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients, prospects, vendors, and strategic partners
- Learn and comply with regulatory requirements and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong work ethic and a team-oriented attitude
The internship program offers competitive hourly compensation, as well as opportunities for hands-on experience and networking. Interns will have the chance to gain a valuable understanding of the financial services industry and the opportunity to work with experienced professionals in the field.
Apply for an Internship
To apply for a Chicago Partners internship, please fill out the below form with your information, including a copy of your updated resume.
Our hiring team reviews all applications and will be in touch if your qualifications match the requirements of the position.